Can You Lease a Used Car?
Leasing a used car isn’t common. However, some dealerships do offer it. Generally, used car leases are part of a certified pre-owned program. As of this writing, there are only a few brands that don’t offer used car lease contracts: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, and GMC. If you’re interested in leasing a used model, you’ll want to contact MINI of Santa Monica, located in the greater Los Angeles area.
Further Info About Used Car Leasing
Leasing a used car isn’t a bad idea. Why? You’ll get low monthly payments, among other benefits. If you’re looking to learn more about used car leasing, read on to find out:
- What Type of Used Cars Can I Lease? – Used car leases, generally speaking, are only available for certified pre-owned vehicles. Used car lease prices are often not advertised, so you’ll want to reach out to us to see if it’s a possibility.
- Leasing a Used Car vs. Leasing a New Car – Leasing a used car will generally cost less than leasing a new car. Both offer similar benefits and requirements, though – for example, you will need to return the vehicle after the lease contract is up.
- Can I Buy a Used Car After I Lease It? – If your Los Angeles-area dealership offers used car leases, then it’s a safe bet that you’ll be able to purchase the car after the lease is up.
- How Does Insurance Work for a Leased Used Car? – Since insurance costs are largely dependent upon the value of the car, your insurance costs will likely be cheaper on a used car lease.
Learn More About Leasing and Explore Our Lease Deals Here!
At MINI of Santa Monica, we’re more than just a car dealership: we’re your leasing and financing resource. While we may not have used car leases marked onsite, we do offer plenty of new car leases that are as cheap as used car leases. Explore our MINI lease levels below to see which MINI lease deal comports with your budget:
- Lease for under $200
- Lease between $200 and $300
- Lease between $300 and $400
- Lease between $400 and $500
- Lease for over $500
Have any questions – or do you want to schedule a test drive in one of our many new or used MINI vehicles? Complete this easy-to-use and secure form from the comfort of your Mar Vista home. One of our associates will be in touch with you shortly.
Related Posts from MINI of Santa Monica
Looking to avoid paying too much on your car loan? Looking to get a good interest rate on your car loan? MINI of Santa Monica is here to help! Of course, your monthly car loan and your interest rate depends on your credit score. Fortunately, the team at MINI of Santa Monica will break it down. Read more to learn the…
Leasing a used car isn’t common. However, some dealerships do offer it. Generally, used car leases are part of a certified pre-owned program. As of this writing, there are only a few brands that don’t offer used car lease contracts: Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Ford, and GMC. If you’re interested in leasing a used model, you’ll…
One of the most common questions Los Angeles shoppers ask us is, “Are MINI Coopers reliable?” With comprehensive coverage, impressive safety ratings, and an award-winning reputation, MINI is one of the most reliable car brands around. From the MINI Cooper Base to the MINI Clubman to the MINI Countryman, each offers superior warranty protection and safety…